How To Unlock Your Path to Purpose: Insights from Stef Pinsley
Are your fears blocking you from rebranding, starting over in a different field, or making a massive pivot in your career? Ask you this: What seems more painful to deal with, the fear of doing something new or the regret and remorse, 10 years from now, of not having even tried it?
In today's episode, I'm thrilled to welcome Stef Pinsley for the second time to talk about personal growth, self-care, compassion, career evolution, overcoming fears and limiting beliefs, and pivoting into more fulfilling existences. Stef, who left a dream job at Google to pursue her calling of starting her own thing and became a marketing and branding coach, pivoted again, crushing her fears, walking her talk, and becoming a Personal Brand and Mindset Coach, helping solopreneurs, freelancers, and small business owners build soul-aligned brands.
Throughout our conversation, you'll hear about Stef's journey and new pivot in her career, how leaning into self-care and self-compassion helped her evolve and take action despite being afraid of failing, and the mindset and self-development tools that guided her new path. You'll also hear about Stef's latest program, "Path to Purpose," her thoughts on using AI to grow businesses, social media marketing, and more.
Tune in to Episode 132 of the Joy Found Here and learn more about Stef's impressive and inspiring evolution.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- About Stef's backstory and the first big pivot in her career (4:20)
- How to overcome the fear of doing something new (10:10)
- What makes pivoting so hard? (18:50)
- The power of giving yourself grace (21:40)
- Stef shares tips on how to turn AI into your best assistant (31:30)
- Give yourself permission slips (40:20)
- Listen to Episode #32 - Google Dropout Turned Marketing Guru with Stefanie Pinsley
Connect with Stef:
- Secure your spot in Stef's latest program: Path to Purpose: Your Roadmap to Freedom, Fulfillment & Success
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.