Giving Life A Second Chance with Heather Gilbert
Has life ever struck you so hard that the only thing you could think of was getting angry at God?
In this episode, the mother of four, health coach, model, and actress Heather Gilbert join us to share her heartbreaking story of baby loss and stillbirth. It took 15 years for Heather to talk about the saddest day of her life when, only two days after she celebrated the baby shower of her first son, a routine checkup turned into a nightmare.
Throughout this episode, you'll hear about Heather's story, how what looked like a perfect tale of joy and everything going according to plan turned upside down, making her doubt her most profound beliefs. We delve into how losing her baby shook her relationship with God, herself, and her husband at the time. Heather also talks about how she became so resilient and how everything changed when she became compassionate about herself.
Tune in to Episode 76 of the Joy Found Here podcast and hear about Heather's story and how she went from grief to anger to fulfillment.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Heather's life as it is today (1:34)
- Everything was perfect until... (5:02)
- The hardest goodbye (13:19)
- Angry at God for six years (17:07)
- Starting all over, now as a single mom (25:36)
- The first time crying in a long time, and suddenly, a smile (31:07)
- Sometimes, the toughest thing to do is to be vulnerable (34:47)
Connect with Heather:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.