Get It Messy, Do It Scared, and Learn Along the Way with Amanda Yoa
Have you noticed that the feeling you get when you DO THE THING always trumps the one that holds you back?
In this episode, the powerhouse of a woman, Amanda Yoa, joins us to talk about authenticity, purpose, commitment, courage, and freedom. Amanda is a Coach, Speaker, Best-selling Author, Host of the Stayin' Inspired podcast, and the Hype Woman you want to have on your side. The birth of her daughter was the catalyst for an utter transformation in Amanda's life; she decided to improve her self-love skills, feel comfortable in her skin, and find a way to exploit her true potential.
Throughout this episode, Amanda shares details of her transformational journey, the tools that helped her live by her purpose, be authentic and find new ways to motivate herself to stay committed to her cause. We also discuss the importance of living in gratitude and paying attention to who we surround ourselves with.
Amanda also shares details about her coaching style, podcasting adventure, what led her to make the leap of faith into writing, and much more.
Tune in to Episode 126 of the Joy Found Here podcast, join Amanda's squad, and get the courage to get it messy, do it scared, and learn along the way.
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Amanda's background (3:10)
- Find out what's good for you and lead by example (11:00)
- We are all shoulder to shoulder, living an experience. Stay humble and keep learning (16:50)
- If you give space to the whisper, it'll turn into a loud voice (24:00)
- Amanda talks a bit about her podcast and her experiences as a writer (31:20)
Connect with Amanda:
- Listen to the Stayin' Inspired podcast
- Get a copy of the best-selling book Amanda co-authored: Becoming You
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.