A Self-Discovery Journey Through Enneagram Coaching with Chelsie Engle
What if I told you nothing about anyone needs to be fixed? No one is broken; they are only experiencing different levels of self-knowledge.
In this episode, I'm thrilled to welcome Chelsie Engle, a Certified Enneagram Coach with 10+ years of experience as an Educator and Instructional Coach. After years of struggling with infertility, pregnancy loss, and fertility treatments, Chelsie became a mom. Contrary to what she thought, her struggles were far from over after a severe post-partum depression while dealing with a toxic work environment. A therapist introduced her to the Enneagram universe, and once she understood her type, her entire life changed, she studied the Enneagram for years and became an Enneagram Coach.
Throughout our conversation, you'll learn what Enneagram Coaching is and how it can help you improve your self-knowledge and deal with your triggers more efficiently. You'll also hear Chelsie's passion for being an agent of change in people's lives and her love story with Enneagram Coaching.
Additionally, you'll discover why emotional struggles create interpersonal conflict, why growth happens when you switch from reaction to curiosity, and much more.
Tune in to Episode 118 of the Joy Found Here podcast and let Enneagram Coaching be an agent of change in your life.
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- A bit about Chelsie's background (2:50)
- Why Chelsie decided to make a 180° change in her life (7:20)
- What is Enneagram Coaching (9:10)
- The importance of self-love and self-care (13:50)
- Switch from reaction to curiosity (16:10)
- Anger is an unmet need (24:00)
- About Enneagram types and their motivators (31:30)
- How Enneagram Coaching can help you understand why you do what you do (35:20)
Connect with Chelsie:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.