#524 Tips For Brands Entering The B2B/Amazon Business Marketplace
On this week's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by John Ghiorso, founder & CEO at Orca Pacific to talk about Amazon and why you need to be take marketing on amazon seriously.
On the show you'll learn:
- How to get the most out of Amazon as a marketing channel for endemic and non endemic brands (consumer service brands)
- How you can leverage Amazon’s first-party shopper data to target highly relevant audiences at the right time
- Why you need to be thinking about Amazon when it comes to search advertising
- Why you should be thinking about Amazon display advertising
- Why Amazon display advertising is ideal for brands with larger budget (10k+ per month)
- Why smaller brands should focus on the search side of Amazon
Plus, John provides his top tip for the audience.
If you'd like to connect with John you can find him on LinkedIn here.For information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy