#498 Greg Gifford's Idiot Proof Guide to Google My Business Optimisation
On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined once again by Greg Gifford, Vice President of Search at DealerOn to talk about the latest goings on in the world of Local SEO and how to optimise for Google My Business.
On the show you'll learn:
- The difference between SEO & Local SEO
- Why Google uses it's local algorithm for certain queries
- The latest updates in the world of Local SEO
- Why Google My Business is your new homepage when it comes to Local SEO
- What Questions & Answers are and how you should be using them
- Why you should be using Google Posts to create your own promotional ads in Google My Business
- Why it's important to choose the right categories when it comes to Local SEO
Plus Greg provides his top tip for the audience.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.