#382 Community Management with Richard Millington
Richard discusses how he's seen communities online change in the last few years and goes on to provide us tips on how to maximise the use of our communities including:
1. Maximising the utility of the community rather than the use
2. Making sure it's easy to find answers to the questions being asked
3. Helping to give people a sense of autonomy within a community
4. Understanding the difference between joining a community and participating in a community
He then provides tips on how we can be measuring the success of our communities including:
1. Avoiding presenting engagement metrics
2. Only tracking the things that matter like leads generated, customers retained etc.
3. Making your metrics matter by making them emotive
Finally, Richard provides his top tip and key takeaway when it comes to online communities, but you'll have to...
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.