#664 [From The Archive] Why It Might Be Time To Scrub Your Email List: Interview with Neil Patel
On this week's show, with our host Scott Colenutt currently on annual leave (and back with a new show next week), we're looking back on a classic episode, a blast from the past if you will, with Neil Patel discussing email marketing and why it might be time to scrub your email list. On top of that, Neil also discusses the topic of podcasting analytics and provides his predictions for where SEO is heading in the near future. Was he right? Only one way to find out!
On the show you’ll learn:
- Why email marketing isn’t dead
- Why email marketing is a great way to build traffic to your site
- Why it might be time to scrub your email list
- Why podcasting analytics is a tricky subject
- Why Neil believes Libsyn provides the best podcast analytics data
- Neil's predicitions for where SEO is headed
Plus Neil provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.