#663 Leaning Into Failure with Todd Duncan, Founder of The Duncan Group
In this episode we're joined by Todd Duncan, author and founder of The Duncan Group. Todd has authored 17 books on the topics of business, management, coaching and sales and joins us in this episode to discuss the topic of failure.
In the episode we discuss:
- Why failure is needed to succeed
- The role of mentors have in understanding failure
- Dealing with the pressure of perfectionism
- Questions to ask yourself when you experience failure
- The balance of high tech, high trust and high touch
REFERENCED ON THIS EPISODE:
- [Book] Marketing Rebellion by Mark W. Schaefer: https://amzn.to/3wfZEv7
- [Book] High Trust Selling by Todd Duncan: https://amzn.to/3PMILzj
CONNECT WITH TODD:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to email@example.com
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.