#620 What Does It Mean to Be Data-Driven? w/ Agata Adamiak, Director of Business Ahead
In today's episode we're joined by Agata Adamiak, Director of Business Ahead to discuss what it means to be 'data-driven'.
On the show, you'll learn:
- What is the definition of 'data-driven'?
- The benefits of being data-driven
- The importance of adopting a data-driven mindset
- How to overcome the common challenges that prevent businesses from becoming data-driven
- Does being data-driven stifle creativity?
Referenced in this episode:
- Episode 51 of The SiteVisibility Internet Marketing Podcast w/ Avinash Kaushik: https://www.sitevisibility.co.uk/blog/2009/07/29/podcast-interview-with-world-leading-anayltics-authority-avinash-kaushik/
- Additional podcast resources at: https://businessahead.co.uk/imp
CONNECT WITH AGATA/BUSINESS AHEAD:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.