#619 How To Write a Bestseller in 180 Days with Vikrant Shaurya, CEO of BestSellingBook.com
In today's episode we're joined by Vikrant Shaurya, CEO of BestSellingBook.com.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How the world of self-publishing has changed over the last decade
- What determines 'bestseller' status?
- How often do Amazon book rankings update?
- The importance in understanding an author's 'why'
- Skills required to be an angel writer
- Do you need to have an existing audience to become a bestseller?
- How the angel writing process works
- Book promotion tactics to avoid
Referenced in this episode:
- [Book] Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki: https://amzn.to/3hEduAe
- BestSellingBook's 5 Day Writing Challenge: https://challenge.bestsellingbook.com/
- BestSellingBook's Self-Publishing Checklist: https://bestsellingbook.com/checklist/
CONNECT WITH VIKRANT/BESTSELLINGBOOK.COM:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
If you have feedback, you'd like to be a guest, you'd like to recommend a guest or there are topics you'd us to cover, please send this to firstname.lastname@example.org
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.