#616 How To Apply The 80/20 Rule To Google Ads Management w/ Sam Watt, CEO of Watt Advertising
In this episode we're joined by Sam Watt, CEO of Watt Advertising. Sam is an engineer by education, a former partner of the 'Successful Dropout' podcast and more recently has been on a journey in growing Google Ads agency, Watt Advertising.
In this episode we discuss:
- The skills and experience from previous roles that Sam applied to Google Ads learning in the early stages of Watt Advertising
- How Sam applied the 80/20 rule to his learning of Google Ads
- What makes an ideal paid media client for a marketer?
- The importance of paid media reporting in context of a trusting client/agency relationship
- How the team at Watt Advertising has adopted TikTok as a platform through which to experiment, build trust and practice creativity
- How to apply the 80/20 rule to Google Ads budget management
Referenced in this episode:
- [Book] The Ultimate Guide to Google Ads by Perry Marshall, Mike Rhodes & Bryan Todd: https://amzn.to/3sMv0q8
- [Book] The One Thing by Gary Keller: https://amzn.to/3Dmtnoc
- [Podcast] Successful Dropout: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/successful-dropout/id1128905590
- [Podcast] Tim Ferriss & Gary Keller: https://tim.blog/2019/12/12/gary-keller/
CONNECT WITH SAM/WATT ADVERTISING:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.