#614 How to Scale at Speed with Felix Velarde, Co-Founder of The 2Y3X Programme
In this episode we're joined by Felix Velarde, Co-Founder of The 2Y3X Programme and author of the recently published book, 'Scale at Speed: How to Triple the Size of Your Business and Build a Superstar Team'.
In this episode we discuss:
- How do you find the ideal pace when growing a business?
- Why knowing and sharing your core values is critical to scalability
- Why should you be conscious of not throwing too many change grenades?
- What motivates a superstar team?
- What happened when Felix gave staff at a previous agency one day a week off to work on creative projects?
Referenced in this episode:
- [Book] What Got You Here Won't Get You There by Marshall Goldsmith: https://amzn.to/3yLYDtZ
- [Book] Scale at Speed: How to Triple the Size of Your Business and Build a Superstar Team by Felix Velarde: https://amzn.to/3scrOUq
CONNECT WITH FELIX / THE 2Y3X PROGRAMME
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.