#613 How To Defend Yourself Against Marketing Failures with Dave Bunce & Matt Thompson from Morphio
In this episode we're joined by Morphio's CEO, Dave Bunce and EMEA Market Lead, Matt Thompson.
Morphio is an AI-driven marketing insights platform, built by digital marketers for digital marketers.
I've (Scott) been using Morphio for a few months and it's starting to become a mainstay of my personal tech stack. The intuitive design, peace-of-mind functionality and predictive analytics are making paid media management a joy and so it made sense to find out exactly what's happening behind the scenes at Morphio, what's inspiring them in the SaaS world and what drives their mission to protect us all from marketing failures.
In this episode we discuss:
- Morphio's mission to empower marketers and make them happy
- Why marketers should focus on being more strategic
- Lessons into turning Morphio from an in-agency project to a standalone SaaS product
- The challenges of onboarding and training in marketing environments
- What's in Dave and Matt's tech stack that protects them from marketing failures and improves their happiness?
Referenced in this episode:
CONNECT WITH DAVE, MATT & MORPHIO
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.