#518 Managing Search Terms with Google’s Match Type Changes: Interview with Brad Geddes
On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Brad Geddes, Author, speaker, Co-Founder of AdAlysis to talk about the recent updates in Google Ads and how they affect you.
On the show you'll learn:
- All about Google's recent changes to match types
- How this pairs with the exact match change from last year
- Whether or not the new match types are good or bad?
- Whether or not the changes cause organisational issues?
- How you can manage your query workflow with these changes/
- Whether or not there are issues with duplicate keywords?
- If negative keywords are affected or is it causing any negative conflicts?
- Brad's tips for how you can go about a larger query audit
Plus, Brad provides his top tip for the audience.