#609 Lessons in Ueber-Branding with Branding Specialists, JP Kuehlwein & Wolfgang Schaefer
In this episode we're joined by Branding Specialists, JP Kuehlwein & Wolfgang Schaefer. JP and Wolfgang have been working together for over a decade, finding mutual fascination in what it takes to become an ueber brand. Their research and consulting work has also culminated in the release of two books on the topic, 'Rethinking Prestige: Secrets of the Ueber-Brands' (2015) and 'Brand Elevation: Lessons in Ueber Branding' (2020).
In this episode we discuss:
- How JP and Wolfgang found their shared fascination in the study of ueber brands
- What triggered the creation of their latest book, 'Brand Elevation: Lessons in Ueber Branding'
- JP and Wolfgang's definition of what makes an ueber brand
- Why can some ueber brands afford to spend less on advertising?
- The difference between a profitable brand and an ueber brand
- Are luxury brands different to ueber brands?
- What can cause the death of an ueber brand?
Referenced in this episode:
- JP and Wolfgang's first book, 'Rethinking Prestige: Secrets of the Ueber-Brands': https://amzn.to/3yFLVg3
- JP and Wolfgang's latest book, 'Brand Elevation: Lessons in Ueber Branding': https://amzn.to/2VaEFKr
CONNECT WITH JP Kuehlwein & Wolfgang Schaefer:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
For guest enquiries or to talk to us about anything podcast related, email us at email@example.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.