#584 Communicating with Authenticity with Christine Michel Carter, The #1 Global Voice for Working Moms
In this week's episode, we're joined by Global Marketing Strategist, Christine Michel Carter.
Christine is a Senior Contributor to Forbes, author of the books 'Mom AF' and 'Can Mommy Go To Work?', speaker and the #1 Global Voice for Working Moms.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Christine commits to authenticity in her writing and how writers, journalists and marketers can too
- Using feedback from your audience and vulnerability in your writing to improve your communication
- The best way to approach and work with influencers
- The current state of authenticity and social media
- Examples of people and brands that do a great job of leading with authenticity
Referenced on this episode:
- [Book] Mom AF by Christine Michel Carter
- [Book] Not Just Black and White by Dr Anni Reinking
- [Article] The Complete Guide to Generation Alpha, The Children of Millenials by Christine Michel Carter
- [YouTube Channel]: Dhar Mann
- Grammarly writing assistant
- Help a Reporter Out
CONNECT WITH CHRISTINE:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.