#581 Essential B2B Website Conversion Techniques with Alex Price, Founder of 93Digital
Happy Holidays everyone!
In this episode, Alex Price, Founder of 93Digital, joins us to discuss conversion insights, techniques and considerations when building B2B websites.
In this episode we discuss:
- How and why Alex ended up working in the niche space of B2B WordPress design and development
- How Alex manages the balance of creativity and commercial balance within his design and development teams
- How setting client expectations on how to give feedback can improve end results
- The major differences between B2C and B2B websites
- The role of customer journey mapping in B2B website building
- Why hiding pricing information on your B2B website might not be such a good idea
Referenced on this episode:
- 2021 Logo Design video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_O5fpBs5C8&feature=youtu.be
CONNECT WITH ALEX / 93DIGITAL
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email email@example.com
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.