#580 Can Coaches Can Help To Grow Your Business? with David Wood, High Performance Coach and Founder of Focus.CEO
Note: Apologises for the audio quality in this episode, I hit a few technical problems prior to recording and so we had to switch to using Zoom for this particular episode recording. Zoom's not ideal for optimal audio for podcasts, but I think this episode still came out well and David touched on many fascinating insights from the world of high performance coaching.
In this episode we discuss:
- David's experience and lessons in transforming into the career of coaching
- David's recommendations on finding the 'best' coach for you
- The important differences between coaching and therapy
- Common distractions for business owners and CEOs and how to overcome them
- David's #1 tip for business owners and CEOs to help improve focus
- Whether or not David think it's still possible to take control of our declining attention spans
CONNECT WITH DAVID / Focus.CEO
- David's gift basket for our listeners can be found at: https://focus.ceo/gift2/
- David's website: https://focus.ceo/
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.