#569 How To Get Started with Brand Affinity Marketing: Interview with Rachel Pearson, Digital Marketing Manager at SiteVisibility
This episode is not sponsored by Wistia.
... but it may as well be. Rachel (our Digital Marketing Manager at SiteVisibility) loves Wistia and we reference them throughout this episode as a business that we think does an excellent job of brand affinity marketing.
I'd heard the phrase 'brand affinity marketing' sneak more frequently into Rachel's vocabulary and as it's something I've not stumbled upon before, I figured the best place to learn about the topic was right here on our podcast with you all.
In today's episode, Rachel and I discuss:
- What brand affinity marketing is
- How brand affinity marketing is different from brand advocacy
- Rachel's favourite examples of brand affinity marketing from companies and campaigns
- How to achieve brand affinity
- Why you might need to look beyond your marketing team to achieve brand affinity
- Resources to help you get started with brand affinity marketing
DISCUSSED ON THIS EPISODE:
CONNECT WITH RACHEL:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
For all show ideas, guest recommendations and feedback email firstname.lastname@example.org
See ya next week!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.