#559 How To Generate More Leads on LinkedIn Using 'The Rainmaker System' with Matt Clark, Chief Igniter at The Virtual Edge
When I read about Matt Clark's 'Rainmaker' system, I was both curious and pessimistic in equal measure. I'm already familiar with the book, 'How To Become a Rainmaker' and thought that there might be some connection between the lessons in the book and what Matt is teaching.
Though I was to find there is no direct link between the book from Jeffrey Fox and Matt Clark's coaching system, they both do have one thing in common - they're designed to help businesses generate leads!
Matt's system with The Virtual Edge is specifically designed to help businesses 'Get 2 To 5 High-Value Leads Everyday Without Ads'. That seemed pretty intriguing to me and so Matt and I broke down the system in more detail on this episode.
In addition to learning the structure of Matt's 'Rainmaker' system, we also discuss:
- Why it's important to become comfortable in the organic side of LinkedIn before starting your automation journey
- Why business owners need to take personal responsibility for marketing on LinkedIn
- The role of LinkedIn 'pick-up lines' in initiating connections
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile in 20 minutes 😉
CONNECT WITH MATT / THE VIRTUAL EDGE:
- The '20 Minute Profile Makeover': https://thevirtualedge.com/profile/
CONNECT WITH SITEVISIBILITY:
CONNECT WITH SCOTT:
See you next week!
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.