#522 How to Find and Fix the Most Common SEO Mistakes: Interview with Sam McRoberts
On today's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast, Andy is joined by Sam McRoberts, founder of VUDU Marketing to talk about how to find and fix the most common SEO mistakes.
On the show you'll learn:
- How you can undertake SEO Audits that actually get read and implemented
- Why it's important to vet and qualify your potential clients before working with them (are they going to have the resource/capacity to implement your recommendations?)
- Why prioritisation is key when it comes to delivering an SEO Audit
- Some common SEO myths and misconceptions
- Why you should take what Google representatives say with a pinch of salt
Plus Sam provides his top tip/key takeaway for the audience.