#546 How To Make Your Website User-Friendly: An Interview with Jeremy Knauff of Spartan Media
In this week's episode of the Internet Marketing Podcast we are joined by CEO of Spartan Media, Jeremy Knauff.
Jeremy breaks down how to approach website friendly, with reminders and tips on:
- Why we need to de-prioritise our own assumptions on website friendliness
- How user testing is fundamental to the process of making your website user friendly
- How website speed directly impacts your bottom line
- The role of video in attracting the right customers
- Why companies that focus on multi-channel marketing will dominate in 2020
As his #1 tip, Jeremy reminds us that adaptability should be top of mind for us all to be successful in marketing this year.
You can connect with Jeremy via:
Spartan Media: https://spartanmedia.com/
Jeremy's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeremyknauff
Jeremy's Twitter: https://twitter.com/jeremyknauff?lang=en
Or catch his regular contributions to Search Engine Journal at: https://www.searchenginejournal.com/author/jeremy-knauff/
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.