201. Tom Bilyeu - Be Legendary, Short
Welcome to this ultra special episode of The I Love Success Podcast.
This week we have Tom Bilyeu on the show. And I am confident that this might be one of the most epic episodes in the history of The I Love Success Podcast.
You might know Tom as the co-founder of the billion dollar brand Quest Nutrition and the co-founder and host of Impact Theory.
For me he is the man that taught me 5 things that has changed my life.
- My life is an exact reflection of my choices.
- The only belief that matters: "You can learn anything."
- The definition of Success: "How you feel about yourself when you are with yourself."
- Be good at something that matters.
- Unless it violates the law of physics IT IS POSSIBLE.
I am excited to dig deep today so let’s welcome Tom Bilyeu to The I Love Success Podcast.
Learn more about Impact Theory University HERE.
The host is Peter Jumrukovski a Real Estate Agent, World medalist and Author with the mission to help at least 10 million people in 10 years to accomplish their dreams. For more information visit: http://www.ilovesuccess.co
Sponsor: CallCast - Turn phone calls into podcasts - https://callcast.co
Music and Production: Tobi Fanoiki
Advisor: Malick Jarboh