Global innovation thought leader Scott D Anthony on his daily creativity ritual
My guest today is Scott D Anthony. Scott is global authority on innovation and the former managing partner of Innosight, the innovation and strategy consulting firm co-founded by Clayton Christensen. Scott has written several bestselling books and writes regularly for Harvard Business Review. Scott has been awarded the Thinkers50 Innovation Award, which recognises the world’s leading thinkers on innovation.
This is my second time having Scott on the show. I was keen to have him back to check in with how he has adapted the way he works during COVID.
Check out my first interview with Scott here.
In this chat, we cover:
- New rituals Scott has developed in lockdown
- How he is using time previously spent travelling
- How Scott moved his body clock to a different time zone to where he lives
- Scott’s strategies for creating more engaging virtual meetings and workshops
- Where he gets his best thinking done at home
- Scott’s daily practice for creative thinking
- How Scott uses music to focus
- Why Scott doesn’t accept meetings on Monday mornings or Friday afternoons
- Scott’s predictions for the future of work
- And much, much more.
Visit https://www.amanthaimber.com/podcast for full show notes from all episodes.
Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for more tips to improve the way you work, I write a short monthly newsletter that contains three cool things that I have discovered that help me work better, which range from interesting research findings through to gadgets I am loving. You can sign up for that at http://howiwork.co
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.