Vestibular Migraine, Ménière's disease & dizziness with Dr Shin Beh
This episode features our host Headache Specialist Dr Katy Munro and guest Dr Shin Beh, the founding Director of UT Southwestern’s Vestibular Neurology and Neuro-Visual Disorders Clinic (Dallas, Texas, US).
Together they discuss:
- different features of Vestibular Migraine in both children and adults
- Ménière's disease
- Persistent Postural-Perceptual Dizziness (PPPD)
- Chiari Malformation
- Vertigo in Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and Migraine
- lifestyle management, supplements, and diet for Vestibular Migraine
- the role of histamine in Vestibular Migraine
For more information read Dr Beh's book: "Victory over Vestibular Migraine: the action plan for healing & getting your life back."
If you have any questions/comments or any topics you would like us to cover in our future episodes email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ARE A CHARITY. Please help us keep going in the following ways:
Donate to help us continue to release new episodes: https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/headsup
If you have any queries or concerns about your headaches or medications please discuss them with your GP or a Headache Specialist.