278. Save our NHS with Jen Brister and guests Dr Bob Gill, Dr Rita Issa and Francesca Martinez
The Guilty Feminist presented by Deborah Frances-White and Jen Brister
Episode 278: Save our NHS with special guests Dr Bob Gill, Dr Rita Issa and Francesca Martinez
Recorded 25 October at Kings Place in London. Released 1 November 2021.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
Vote for us in the National Comedy Awards https://www.thenationalcomedyawards.com
Our new podcast You Can Talk to Anyone https://podfollow.com/you-can-talk-to-anyone
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Jen Brister
More about Francesca Martinez
More about Your NHS Needs You
- The Great NHS heist. https://youtu.be/jboPXkusX04
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit https://www.guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us https://www.twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list http://www.eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Come to a live recording
- Kings Place. Thursday 4 November. 7:30pm. https://www.kingsplace.co.uk/whats-on/comedy/the-guilty-feminist-04-11/
- Soho Theatre. Tuesday 9 November. 9:30pm. https://sohotheatre.com/shows/the-guilty-feminist/
Big Speeches booking now: https://guiltyfeminist.com/big-speeches
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.