276. Feminist Pornography with Alison Spittle and special guests Erika Lust and Grace Petrie
The Guilty Feminist presented by Deborah Frances-White and Alison Spittle
Episode 276: Feminist Pornography with special guests Erika Lust and Grace Petrie
Recorded 14 September via Zoom. Released 18 October 2021.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
Vote for us in the National Comedy Awards http://www.thenationalcomedyawards.com
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Alison Spittle
More about Erika Lust
More about Grace Petrie
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit https://www.guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us https://www.twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list http://www.eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Come to a live recording
- Kings Place. Monday 25 October, 7:30pm. Buy tickets now.
- Kings Place. Thursday 4 November. 7:30pm. Buy tickets now.
- Soho Theatre. Tuesday 9 November. 9:30pm. Buy tickets now.
Help Sarah Rebuild Her Home: https://gofund.me/72c2fb64
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.