#10 Lillian Grace, CEO & Founder, Figure.NZ
Welcome to another amazing episode of Ground Breaking Podcast.
- 2.7 Zettabytes of data exist in the digital universe today
- 149, 513 emails are sent every minute.
- 3,3 million (undoubtedly extremely insightful) Facebook posts are created every minute.
- 3.8 Google million searches are performed each minute.
- Each minute, 65,972 Instagram photos are uploaded.
By the year 2020:
- 1.7 megabytes of new information will be created every second, per person.
- Around 1/3 of all data will be processed through the cloud.
In the face of all of this data, today, less than 0.5% of available data is actually being analysed.
I hope you enjoy this episode. So, leave a comment and subscribe today.
Stay awesome and share the love
Founder + Host
Groundbreakingpodcast.comFor information regarding your data privacy, visit acast.com/privacy