#68 Barney Miller - World Champion Surfer
Barney Miller is a guest I have been excited about since I started this podcast.
He is a world champion surfer, author, and an all-around incredible guy. Barney's mindset is something we can all learn from.
After getting in a car crash at the age of 20 his life changed dramatically. But his mindset has guided him through some of the most incredible stories you can imagine.
A few key topics in this chat
- Growing up in Sawtell
- Chasing the pro surfing dream
- The day it all changed
- Maintaining a strong mindset during recovery
- Getting back in the ocean
- Competing in Australian and World championships
- The importance of friendship
- His amazing partner Kada
- Writing a book
- Surf coaching and what the future holds.
I loved this chat and so will you!
The Good Human Factory
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.