#67 Callum Robson - Professional Surfer
Callum Robson is a great friend of mine and someone who I am extremely proud of and inspired by.
Cal has had a huge last 18 months as he took the world surf scene by storm! I have been lucky enough to work alongside him at Surfing Australia right before his meteoric rise, and I could see it coming.
He has a passion for self-improvement and a very mature approach to competition and training.
A few key topics in this chat
- Growing up in Evans Head
- Not loving school but getting it done
- Learning how much he doesn't want to be a tradie
- A mindset shift that changed his path
- Strength and Conditioning
- Breakthrough win to kick start his surf career
- A massive first year on the Challenger Series
- The challenges and experience of his first year on the WSL World Tour
- Northern NSW floods.
- Difficulty finding sponsors
I loved this chat and so will you!
Good Humans Podcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.