#65 Josh Wood
Josh Wood is a really close mate of mine and someone who inspires the hell out of me.
His story is one of crazy resilience. After breaking his neck in a snowboarding accident at 18, his recovery journey defying what doctors thought possible is incredible.
A few key topics in this chat
- Loving extreme sports as a kid
- Falling in love with snowboarding and showing promise
- The day he broke his neck ( trigger warning )
- Recovery journey
- Getting back into normal life
- Public speaking
- Aj his little son
- Rebuilding and finding a new purpose.
I loved this chat and so will you!
Good Humans Podcast
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.