113 Trust Your Inner Voice When Composing Music with Mikolai Stroinski
Mikolai Stroinski is a music composer that has worked on the Witcher 3, Dark Souls 2 trailer, Vanishing of Ethan Carter, and much more.
- Think not just as a composer but as a video game maker as well. You don’t want to get too attached to your music because it might not fit the game.
- Trust your inner voice because it's a sign to either continue or stop composing.
- Study different music vocabularies and play lots of different games. Don't just study video game music.
- Be a good human being because good karma ricochets back to you.
- Don't think about just making money. Think about how you can contribute more and positively affect people's lives.
- The challenges of getting a visa in America.
If you enjoy the podcast, would you please consider leaving a short review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes? It takes less than 60 seconds, and it really makes a difference in ranking higher.
Subscribe to the podcast if you felt inspired and loved this content.
Sign up for Tony's email newsletter at gamedevloadout.com/subscribe