Special Episode: Coronavirus Questions and Concerns
On this special episode Kate and Doree address some of the growing concerns around coronavirus. They speak with epidemiologist Caroline Buckee about what coronavirus and COVID-19 really are and how we can be prepared without being panicked, and talk to two listeners living in Italy through the COVID-19 outbreak. Then they’re joined by Dr. Jelena Kecmanovic, Founder and Director of Arlington DC Behavior Therapy Institute, who shares some tactics and strategies for coping with anxiety and stress, and hear from Alissa Walker, Urbanism Editor at Curbed, who discusses COVID-19’s effect on homeless communities and how we can help vulnerable populations.
To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- SIGNATURE HARDWARE - Real-life isn’t always perfect, but with Signature Hardware it is beautiful. Visit signaturehardware.com/FOREVER35 to find your style today.
- HYDRANT - For 25% off your first order, go to DrinkHydrant.com and enter promo code forever35 at checkout.
- THIRDLOVE - Get 15% off your first purchase when you go to thirdlove.com/forever.
- MOLEKULE - For $75 off your first order, visit molekule.com and enter FOREVER75 at checkout.
- RITUAL - For 10% off during your first three months visit ritual.com/FOREVER35.
- MASTERCLASS - Visit masterclass.com/forever35 for 15% off the Annual All-Access Pass.
- HELLO FRESH CANADA - For a total of $70 off your first 3 weeks of HelloFresh, go to HelloFresh.ca/forever70 and enter code forever70.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.