Season One: The OC, Episode 5 (PREVIEW)
[You're listening to a sneak peek of our new show Season One! To hear the full episode of Season One, join our Patreon at patreon.com/forever35 for just $5 a month.]
The people are the worst, but the drama is… the best? This week in Newport Beach: Ryan starts working at a restaurant with “bad boy” Donnie who knows where the wild parties and hot hunnies are at. Marissa and Ryan almost get together, but never fear, Luke is there to spoil it. The adults continue to be poor role models for their kids. Plus: a mom spa day from hell, teens swimming fully-clothed, and cartoonishly trashed Range Rovers. It’s all par for the course in The O.C.!
- To leave a voicemail or text for a future episode, reach them at 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit forever35podcast.com for links to everything they mention on the show or visit shopmyshelf.us/forever35.
- Shop our merch at balancebound.co/shop/forever35.
- Donate to the Forever35 Giving Circle (https://www.grapevine.org/giving-circle/2nlhxOl/Forever35-Podcast) to help flip the Virginia State House!
- Follow the podcast on Instagram (@Forever35Podcast) and sign up for the newsletter at forever35podcast.com/newsletter.
- Join our Patreon at patreon.com/forever35!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.