Replay: The Joy of Cooking with Samin Nosrat
This is a replay of an episode that originally aired on January 10, 2019.
This week, Doree and Kate celebrate the 1st anniversary of the pod, discuss cooking as self-care, and share some favorite recipes. Plus Kate gives an update on her mission to get jacked, and Doree details how she’s getting organized before the baby comes.
Then they welcome Samin Nosrat, cook, teacher, NY Times columnist, bestselling author, and host of Netflix’s Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat. She talks about her journey from cooking apprentice to television show host, her kitchen must-haves, how she keeps things cozy at home, and the product she uses to combat thigh chafing.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Essie. Essie Expressie makes doing your nails quick and easy. Check out essie.com to learn more.
- Il Makiage. Take the quiz at www.ilmakiage.com/quiz to find your perfect foundation now and try it risk-free for 14 days.
- Honeybook. HoneyBook is offering our listeners 50% off your first year when you visit HoneyBook.com/FOREVER35.
- The Dream. Who benefits and who loses from the world of wellness is the big question this season on The Dream, hosted by journalist Jane Marie. Listen now in your favorite podcast app.
- Native. For 20% off your first purchase, visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code FOREVER35.
- StitchFix. Get started today at StitchFix.com/FOREVER35 and you'll get an extra 25% off when you keep all items in your box.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.