Replay: Money Talks with Amanda Clayman
This is a replay of an episode that originally aired on December 5, 2018.
This week, Doree gets into nesting, reorganizes her entire kitchen, and shares her love of clear, plastic bins. Plus, Kate lets go of control while dealing with health issues and manages to relax on vacation for the first time in years. Then they welcome financial therapist Amanda Clayman, who answers listener questions about topics including saving money, paying off debt and students loans, and communicating with your partner about finances.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com. Visit forever35podcast.com for links to all the products mentioned on the show.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Essie. Essie Expressie makes doing your nails quick and easy. Check out essie.com to learn more.
- Il Makiage. Take the quiz at www.ilmakiage.com/quiz to find your perfect foundation now and try it risk-free for 14 days.
- Honeybook. HoneyBook is offering our listeners 50% off your first year when you visit HoneyBook.com/FOREVER35.
- The Dream. Who benefits and who loses from the world of wellness is the big question this season on The Dream, hosted by journalist Jane Marie. Listen now in your favorite podcast app.
- Native. For 20% off your first purchase, visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code FOREVER35.
- StitchFix. Get started today at StitchFix.com/FOREVER35 and you'll get an extra 25% off when you keep all items in your box.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.