Replay: Meal of Approval with Jenny Han
Hi friends! We are off this week and will be replaying some of our favorite Forever35 episodes. First up: Jenny Han, from March, 2018!
Kate and Doree discuss the struggle that is meal planning and cooking for your family, and talk about strategies to cope. Kate has a new philosophy for cooking for her two kids and Doree talks about what it's like cooking for one even when you're in a relationship because your partner works late.
Then they're joined by YA author Jenny Han (To All the Boys I've Loved Before) who shares her chocolate chip cookie secrets and how to make the perfect scrambled eggs, as well as her skincare regimen and her favorite lipsticks.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and join the Forever35 Facebook Group (Password: Serums).
This episode is sponsored by:
- Buffy - For $20 off a comforter visit buffy.co and enter promo code F35 at checkout.
- Bombas - For 20% off your first purchase of Bombas, visit bombas.com/forever35.
- LiquidIV - Get 25% off at liquidiv.com when you use our code FOREVER35 at checkout.
- Thrive Causemetics - Go to ThriveCausemetics.com/FOREVER35 and use code FOREVER35 for 15% off your first purchase!
- StitchFix - Get started today at stitchfix.com/forever35 and you'll get an extra 25% off when you keep all items in your box.
- StoryWorth - For $20 off, visit storyworth.com/forever35.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.