Mini-Ep 86: The Kids Are All Right
Listeners respond to questions about seasonal affective disorder, what to do when your boss calls you a pushover, and whether to go to grad school far away from your parents. Plus, we hear from perhaps our youngest listener yet, and hear a request to eliminate the word “purge” from our podcast vocabulary.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Fabletics. Sign up for a VIP membership and get 2 leggings for only $24 by going to Fabletics.com/forever35.
- Beauty Pie. To get your first month free, visit BEAUTYPIE.COM today and use code Forever35.
- Bombas. For 20% off any purchase during the big holiday sale through December 5th, visit bombas.com/forever35.
- Stamps.com. Visit Stamps.com and use promo code F35 for a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale.
- Native. For 20% off your first purchase just visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code FOREVER35 at checkout.
- Proven Skincare. Go to www.provenskincare.com/FOREVER35 and use promo code FOREVER 35 to get your exclusive 10% off.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.