Mini-Ep 115: Friendship Questions with Danielle Bayard Jackson
On this mini-episode, Kate and Doree invite certified friendship coach Danielle Bayard Jackson (author of Give it a Rest: The Case for Tough Love Friendships) to help answer listener questions about friendship, including how to maintain friendships at different life-stages, when to know if a friendship should end, how to deal with your humble-bragging friend, and so much more.
To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- INKEYLIST - Visit theinkeylist.com to get started on your own skincare journey.
- ROMCOMPODS - Enjoy the feature length romcom podcast you didn’t know you needed until right now. Listen to Honeymoon For One on Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts.
- BILLIE - Go to MyBillie.com/FOREVER35 and get your $9 starter kit today.
- GRASS ROOTS FARMERS COOPERATIVE - Go to grassrootscoop.com/FOREVER35 for a special, limited time offer of $40 Off, plus Free Shipping!
- MASTERCLASS - Visit masterclass.com/forever35 for 15% off the Annual All-Access Pass.
- OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS PODCAST - Find Other People’s Problems on the CBC Listen app or wherever you get your podcasts today.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.