Episode 95: Old Moms, New Tricks with Alison Rosen
Doree and Kate recap their weekend retreat in the woods. Plus, Kate starts a regular yoga practice and Doree continues to explore the world of lentils. Then they sit down with comedian and podcast host Alison Rosen to discuss her experience with postpartum depression, being an “old mom,” the privilege of getting older, Japanese straightening vs. Brazilian blowouts, and the shared idiosyncrasies of humans.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Honeybook - Go to tryhoneybook.com/forever35 for 50% off your first year.
- Joybird - Visit joybird.com/forever35 for 25% off your first order with promo FOREVER35
- Buffy - For $20 off your Buffy bedding visit buffy.co and enter promo code F35.
- Native - For 20% off your first purchase just visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code FOREVER35 at checkout!
- ThirdLove - Go to thirdlove.com/forever for 15% off your first order.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.