Ep 127: Follow Unexpected Paths with Ingrid Nilsen
Kate is fascinated by a praying mantis and Doree is in a meal rut, then Ingrid Nilsen, YouTuber and host of One Step Podcast, joins them to talk about why making dumplings makes her feel closer to her grandmother, how her YouTube channel is more intimate the older she gets, and what she recognized about shaving culture when she started growing out her body hair.
This week’s episode is sponsored by:
- INKEYLIST - Visit theinkeylist.com to get started on your own skincare journey.
- ROMCOMPODS - Enjoy the feature length romcom podcast you didn’t know you needed until right now. Listen to Honeymoon For One on Spotify, Apple or wherever you get your podcasts.
- BILLIE - Go to MyBillie.com/FOREVER35 and get your $9 starter kit today.
- GRASS ROOTS FARMERS COOPERATIVE - Go to grassrootscoop.com/FOREVER35 for a special, limited time offer of $40 Off, plus Free Shipping!
- MASTERCLASS - Visit masterclass.com/forever35 for 15% off the Annual All-Access Pass.
- OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS PODCAST - Find Other People’s Problems on the CBC Listen app or wherever you get your podcasts today.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.