Episode 116: Attentive Listening with AG (Mueller, She Wrote)
Content Warning: This episode contains discussions of sexual assault and PTSD.
Kate finds a great, new hyaluronic acid and sets up an unexpected office space ,while Doree changes her tune on pimple patches and finds her tidying-up intention to be a wild success. Then their guest AG, the semi-anonymous host of the podcasts Mueller, She Wrote and The Daily Beans, joins the show to discuss how she developed her voice in the female political podcast space, what self-care looks like when reading the news is a part of her job, and how she cultivates hope.
To leave a voicemail for a future episode, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This episode is sponsored by:
- HYDRANT - For 25% off your first order, go to DrinkHydrant.com and enter promo code forever35 at checkout.
- BEST FIENDS - Download Best Fiends FREE on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- SIGNATURE HARDWARE - Real-life isn’t always perfect, but with Signature Hardware it is beautiful. Visit signaturehardware.com/FOREVER35 to find your style today.
- MASTERCLASS - Visit masterclass.com/forever35 for 15% off the Annual All-Access Pass.
- YOGASLEEP - Go to Yogasleep.com/FOREVER35 to save an exclusive 20% off a sound machine for natural sleep.
- LEAN OUT - You can purchase Lean Out by Tara Henley from your favorite audiobook retailer or visit penguinrandomhouse.ca to learn more.
- BETTER HELP - Get 10% off your first month with the discount code FOREVER35. Go to betterhelp.com/FOREVER35 to get started today.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.