Episode 285: When All Your Friends Start Having Kids with Allison Davis
Kate and Doree get to sit down with journalist Allison Davis to discuss her latest New York Magazine article about what happens when your friends start having kids. They also discuss how Allison became a writer for NY Mag and her process of profiling celebrities like Megan Markle, Cardi B, and Emily Henry.
- To leave a voicemail or text for a future episode, reach them at 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit forever35podcast.com for links to everything they mention on the show or visit shopmyshelf.us/forever35.
- Shop our merch at balancebound.co/shop/forever35.
- Donate to the Forever35 Giving Circle (https://www.grapevine.org/giving-circle/2nlhxOl/Forever35-Podcast) to help flip the Virginia State House!
- Follow the podcast on Instagram (@Forever35Podcast) and sign up for the newsletter at forever35podcast.com/newsletter.
- Join our Patreon at patreon.com/forever35!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.