Episode 283: How Sophie Strauss Became a Stylist for Regular People
Kate and Doree bring Stylist for Regular People Sophie Strauss onto the pod to talk about how she purposefully became a stylist NOT for celebrities, the importance of playing dress up even as a busy adult, and why paying attention to how clothes make you feel can help you find your style. Plus, they reflect on what they’ve learned from this conversation and some of its very real life effects.
Wanna see this interview? Watch the video on our Patreon!
- To leave a voicemail or text for a future episode, reach them at 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
- Visit forever35podcast.com for links to everything they mention on the show or visit shopmyshelf.us/forever35.
- Shop our merch at balancebound.co/shop/forever35.
- Donate to the Forever35 Giving Circle (https://www.grapevine.org/giving-circle/2nlhxOl/Forever35-Podcast) to help flip the Virginia State House!
- Follow the podcast on Instagram (@Forever35Podcast) and sign up for the newsletter at forever35podcast.com/newsletter.
- Join our Patreon at patreon.com/forever35!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.