Episode 270: The Power of Prozac And Jelly Beans with Elissa Sussman
Kate and Doree ponder the social definition of aesthetic, and then author Elissa Sussman (Funny You Should Ask, Once More With Feeling) joins them to talk about navigating career highs while dealing with personal lows, elevating your community after going viral on BookTok, and using romance writing as a platform for teaching and talking about sex.
- To leave a voicemail or text for a future episode, reach them at 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit forever35podcast.com for links to everything they mention on the show or visit shopmyshelf.us/forever35.
- Shop our merch at balancebound.co/shop/forever35.
- Donate to the Forever35 Giving Circle (https://www.grapevine.org/giving-circle/2nlhxOl/Forever35-Podcast) to help flip the Virginia State House!
- Follow the podcast on Instagram (@Forever35Podcast) and join the Forever35 Facebook Group (Password: Serums).
- Sign up for the newsletter! at forever35podcast.com/newsletter.
This episode is sponsored by:
IHERB - Get 22% off your first order when you use code FOREVER35 at iherb.com.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.