Ep 98: Heavy Lifting with Chrissy King
This week, Kate returns from Oregon with a bag of new product obsessions (Oils! Mists! Oh My!) and works on waking up at 5AM, and Doree recommends some new books. Plus they discuss the power of face-time with friends, early bedtimes, and annoying body aches and pains.
Then they welcome strength coach, writer, and speaker Chrissy King, who talks about her passion for power-lifting, leaning into self-compassion, breaking free from toxic fitness and diet culture, and how there’s nothing better than a good book.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Beauty Pie - To get your first month free, visit BEAUTYPIE.COM today and use code Forever35.
- Honeybook - Get 50% off your first year when you go to tryhoneybook.com/forever35.
- Thirdlove - Get 15% off your first purchase when you go to thirdlove.com/forever.
- Native - For 20% off your first purchase visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code FOREVER35 at checkout.
- Molekule - use code FOREVER10 at checkout to get 10% off your first air purifier order at molekule.com.
- Bombas - For 20% off your first purchase of Bombas, visit bombas.com/forever35.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.