Ep 96: Fashion Statements with Sinéad Burke
This week, Kate gives Weleda Skin Food a try and struggles with diet culture, and Doree grapples with having too much stuff and turns to The Good Place for self-care. Then they talk to writer, activist, and As Me podcast host Sinéad Burke about her connection to her family, accessibility and inclusivity in fashion, learning to be vulnerable, and her experience attending the Met Gala.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and join the Forever35 Facebook Group (Password: Serums).
This episode is sponsored by:
- PRH Audio White Bird - You can purchase White Bird wherever audiobooks are sold. To learn more and to listen to audiobook clips, visit penguinrandomhouseaudio.com/whitebird.
- Native - For 20% off your first purchase just visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code FOREVER35 at checkout!
- StitchFix - Get started today at stitchfix.com/forever35 and you'll get an extra 25% off when you keep all items in your box.
- KiwiCo - go to kiwico.com/forever35 to get your first month free.
- Stamps.com - Visit stamps.com and use promo code F35 for a 4-week trial PLUS free postage and a digital scale.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.