Ep 90: Dare to Dream with Lauren Ashley Smith
This week, Doree deals with postpartum hair loss and reframing her body image narrative, and Kate’s got a breakout and does some deeper thinking on intuitive eating. Plus, they reflect on their respective therapy journeys. Then they welcome Lauren Ashley Smith, head writer of HBO’s A Black Lady Sketch Show, who discusses the comfort of reality tv, her passion for candles, the unique way she met her wife, and her career journey from VH1 intern to head writer.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- Women Talking - You can purchase Women Talking from your favorite audiobook
- retailer or visit penguinrandomhouse.ca to learn more.
- Frank and Oak - Head to frankandoak.com/forever35 and get $25 off your first
- subscription box and try Style Plan by Frank and Oak.
- Blinkist - Go to blinkist.com/forever to start your free 7 day trial and save 25% off your subscription.
- ThirdLove - Go to thirdlove.com/forever for 15% off your first order.
- Precious - Go to preciousapp.com/forever35 for your FREE three-day trial of Baby Art Unlimited.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.