Ep 88: Always Be Playing with Dr. Joy Harden Bradford
This week, Doree and Kate discuss the highly-anticipated Augustinus Bader Cream and dive into their Sephora sale purchases. Then they talk to Dr. Joy Harden Bradford of the Therapy for Black Girls podcast about creating spaces for black women to seek out therapy, “shopping” for the right therapist, making and breaking friendships in adulthood, mental wellness, and hula-hooping as self-care.
To leave a voicemail for a future mini-ep, call 781-591-0390. You can also email the podcast at email@example.com.
This episode is sponsored by:
- The Vagina Bible - You can purchase THE VAGINA BIBLE from your favorite audiobook retailer or visit penguinrandomhouse.ca.
- Pretty Litter - Get 20% off your first order when you go to prettylitter.com and use promo code FOREVER35.
- LiquidIV - Get 25% anything you order on LiquidIV’s website when you go to liquidiv.com and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- Buffy - For $20 off your Buffy comforter, visit buffy.co and enter promo code FOREVER35.
- bioClarity - Go to bioClarity.com and get 40% off skincare routines PLUS an additional 15% off EVERYTHING on their website when you use promo code FOREVER35 at checkout.
- HelloFresh - Get $80 off your first month by going to hellofresh.com/forever80 and enter FOREVER80.
- Native - For 20% off your first purchase visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code FOREVER35 at checkout.
Theme music by Riot.
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.